Friday, November 11, 2011

Our Smoky Mountains Vacation: Days 6 and 7

Oops, I never finished! Basically, we ended up in Knoxville on Saturday and got to visit with Dave Vogel (sadly, his wife Leslie, was out of town). We went to lunch at this delicious place called Conners. Now that's that only place Kyle wants to eat when we see the Vogels.





Kyle and I went to the UT vs UGA game with my dad, his wife Juli, and her two kids Grant and Audrey. It was so fun getting to see them! We tailgated on campus beforehand,and the at the game I got to visit with my brother Pryor! A nice surprise!




Sunday we went to Vogel's church, North Star, for a great service, and then back out to eat at Conners. That's how good it was! Best salad I have ever had! I think.








Kyle and I drove back to Greensboro and arrived home with 2 packages waiting for us. Yes, we will be trying out cloth diapering!

No comments:

Post a Comment