Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Card Display

Well this is a little late, but I still wanted to share the idea because I loved it so much.  I love getting Christmas cards from friends and family.  I want to save them and look at them, but they never have a nice place to go.

One of my favorite blogs, or potentially my favorite, is iheartorganizing.  She had a post on how to organize your Christmas cards.  And along with just about everything else she does, I loved it!  It was so easy too!

I bought a big snowflake from somewhere, Walmart maybe, and some thick red ribbon.  Hot glued them together.  Put that on a 3M strip on our pantry door and used tape to stick the cards on the ribbon, and VOILA!

We will do this every Christmas :)
Not-so-artsy-but-practical picture of
what it looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment